Re: Performance

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think the "VACUUM ANALYZE" solution should be given great prominence in
the FAQ.

Possibly add to:
4.9) My queries are slow or don't make use of the indexes. Why?
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq-english.html#4.9

New first lines:
Make sure relevant indexes exist (see 4.8) then try VACUUM ANALYZE from psql.

If that doesn't work, read the rest. And if THAT doesn't clear things up,
then it's something which the mailing lists and developers probably want to
know.

Cheerio,

Link.