Re: [GENERAL] current_timestamp and default now()

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: [GENERAL] current_timestamp and default now()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 01:05 PM 25-10-1999 PDT, amy cheng wrote:
>hi, there,
>
>I'm using:
>
>create table test (
>proposetime   datetime not null default now(),
>)
>
>then, I find that I need to make the time uniform through the
>transaction. Is there a way to use current_timestamp('now')
>in the create table statement? Seems impossible?

How about reading off the current time (select <somethingblahblah> 'now', I
can't remember how to do it- not very obvious at first sight) and then
using that time throughout the transaction?

Cheerio,

Link.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] Postgres INSERTs much slower than MySQL?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] Postgres INSERTs much slower than MySQL?