New User

От Andrea Gabellini
Тема New User
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi,

these are information on my new Postgres environment:

- Version 6.4.1
- Sun Solaris 2.6
- # uname -a
  SunOS efesto 5.6 Generic_105181-06 sun4u sparc
- some regression tests failed. I think that I don't need to consider them.
In an attached file the diffs.

Andrea

                                  O___O
                                 ( o o )
*----------------------------oOOo (   ) oOOo---------------------------*
                             ````  ( )  ````
                                    0

  Ing. Andrea Gabellini         (Internet e Telecomunicazioni)
  Email: agabellini@intelcom.sm
  Tel. 0549 886111 (Italy)
  Tel. +378 886111 (International)

  Intelcom San Marino S.p.A. Societa' per le telecomunicazioni sammarinese
  Strada degli Angariari, 3
  47031 Rovereta
  Repubblica di San Marino

  http://www.omniway.sm
  http://www.intelcom.sm

         (o o)                                             {o o}

Вложения