Re: [HACKERS] My new job

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] My new job
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 01:02 PM 10/10/00 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

>Bottom line is we're not sure what to do now.  Opinions from the
>floor, anyone?

Yeah, quit worrying and work your collective butts off on 7.1 and 7.2 :)

Seriously...the core group is obviously committed to PG, and appear to
be folks of integrity.  We all will benefit by your working on PG full
time while being paid enough so you can eat, drink, and be merry, too.

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza@pacifier.com>
  http://donb.photo.net.