Re: FW: oracle ate

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: FW: oracle ate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 05:47 PM 10/3/00 -0700, elein wrote:

>Hmm, no response on pgsql-general.  Anyone up on
>oracle's implementation?

You can subscribe to Oracle's Technet on the web for free (start
at www.oracle.com) and read all their manuals on-line.

AFAIK, Oracle themselves are somewhat up on Oracle's implementation
of various things, so reading their FREE on-line documentation would
seem like a good place to start.

If you can't find what you want there, FREE discussion forums not
terribly unlike this one are filled with Oracle drones eager to ask
your questions.

If you still can't get the answer you need, download a FREE Oracle
developer's copy, install it, and test yourself.

As a fervent Postgres supporter, I happen to believe in availing myself
of such FREE Oracle services as much as possible, partly because I use it
in one sphere of my professional (paid) life, but also because they are
such a fertile source of information on Oracle.

Trust me - you'll learn more about Oracle from Oracle docs, Oracle
forums, and free copies of Oracle than you'll learn here.

Just as clearly, you'll learn a lot more about Postgres here...