Re: [HACKERS] Re: Copyright

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Copyright
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 12:51 PM 1/29/00 -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>The same thing applies to Linux ... how many different distributions and
>philosophies are out there now?

Either too many, or not enough, I can never decide :)

>Ummm...PostgreSQL, Inc isn't a US company...*technically*, like OpenBSD,
>PostgreSQL is a Canadian Open Source Project, as its development is based
>in Canada

I hadn't realized that (not that I've cared!).

> ... which has this neat little advantage that OpenBSD has taken
>advantage of, but we haven't yet: we can add stuff like SSL encryption
>directly into the source code and distribute it legally...

Sigh...it's always painful to have my country's stupidity flaunted
in public :)

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres LOGO(was: Beta is February 15th)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres LOGO(was: Beta is February 15th)