foreign keys?

От Don Baccus
Тема foreign keys?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've built current sources on my brand new linux box,
thought I'd try foreign key constraints since the datamodel for
the ArsDigita Community System contains hundreds of them.
Figured this might provide a bit of a stress test for the
implementation.

So...what's wrong with the following?

donb=> create table foo(i integer);
CREATE
donb=> create table bar(i integer references foo);
ERROR:  FOREIGN KEY match type UNSPECIFIED not implemented yet
donb=>

This is how I'm used to doing it in Oracle.  I've tried a few
permutations, what am I missing?  My copy of Date is still in
Boston...