Re: [HACKERS] Unable to create tables...

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Unable to create tables...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 11:23 AM 8/6/99 -0700, Don Baccus wrote:

>Neither "pgdump_oid" or "foo" (my other example from my
>follow-up message) appear to exist in pg_class or pg_tables.
>
>Thanks for the suggestion, though :(

Things are getting more and more odd...

I've done some more testing and things are now in a state
where I can create a table, drop the table (and get the
message "DROP" back), yet the relation still exists.

In fact, I can do a "select count(*) from ..." on it and
get zero rows back.

Argh!

Of course, now if I try to create a table with that name,
I'm told the relation already exists.

Different than the situation with pgdump_oid and foo,
where I'm just told that the create failed.

Obviously, some table contents somewhere must be messed
up.  Any ideas?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Unable to create tables...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Unable to create tables...