Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general

От Mike Cox
Тема Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general
Дата
Список pgsql-general
pvaurio@solaris.polarhome.com wrote:

> The lists are not bogus and your suggestion is not acceptable. Many of
> the list subscribers have no connection to Usenet. They will be mailed
> the ballots, regardless of what you or anyone else say. They are the
> people who will be directly affected by this.

You should direct them to usenet so they can get offical legal ballots.
Ballots obtained the way you say may be invalidated!

For those without usenet access, www.individual.net has a free usenet sever
you can use.  It does not carry the postgresql groups BUT it does have
news.groups.