Re: [psqlODBC 08.02.0402] OpenSSL libraries

От Rainer Bauer
Тема Re: [psqlODBC 08.02.0402] OpenSSL libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I wrote:

>What I did was installing Postgres 8.2.4 _without_ the psqlODBC driver.
>Afterwards I downloaded the latest MSI package [8.2.0400] from the psqlODBC
>page and installed that version.

... and in the meantime the ODBC driver was compiled from the 8.2.0402 source.

So I went and restored the original psqlodbc30a.dll and the SSL connection
works. Hence compiling the psqlODBC driver craches when compiled with VS2005.

Any pointer where I could start looking what goes wrong?

This is the command I use to build the driver:
nmake /f win32.mak CFG=Debug ANSI_VERSION=yes MSDTC=no ALL

Could you send send me offlist the (debug/release) your DLLs from 8.2.0402 so
I could verify whether they are working?

Rainer