Re: Vacuum on the database versus individual tables.

От Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Тема Re: Vacuum on the database versus individual tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2009/6/25 Hartman, Matthew <Matthew.Hartman@krcc.on.ca>:
> Windows XP, PostgreSQL 8.3.5, using pgAdmin III 1.8.4. It's the typical "Running vacuum on this table is recommended"
dialogbox.

Well, it really has nothing to do with postgresql it self. Either it
is a bug or property of PgAdmin, but I don't know.
Either someone who knows more about pgadmin is going to respond here,
or you have to ask on pgadmin list.

--
GJ