Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2020-05-04 at 23:16 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes.  You can
> see them here:
>
>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
> It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting.  The community doc
> build should happen in a few hours.

Regarding grouping sets:

Just like hash aggregation, grouping sets could exceed work_mem by
large amounts in v12. Now, in v13, they both use disk when appropriate.

There's an open item where we will consider tweaking the GUCs, so the
descriptions might change slightly.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft