Maintenance solutions

От Brian Nielsen
Тема Maintenance solutions
Дата
Re: Maintenance solutions  ("Ireneusz Pluta/wp.pl" <ipluta@wp.pl>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi!

First post here for me. I wrote the question below on StackOverflow but
it wasnt allowed and I was directed to these mailinglists.

 From Stack:
------
Im currently an MSSQL DBA and have been for soon 2 decades. However, Im
very curious about PostgreSQL and want to learn more. I have installed
it etc but coming from MSSQL where the community is awesome I fail to
find a good community for PG where I can ask these questions. Im used to
free scriptpackages on MSSQL like Ola Hallengrens backup solution or
Adam Machanics sp_whoisactive/Brent Ozar sp_blitz.

Im guessing (and hoping) that any such tools/scripts are available for
PG but I fail to find it. Can anyone point me to either a nice tool like
the ones mentioned above or a PG community that can help me out, or even
better, to both?
------

Big thanks in advance!

Kind regards,