Re: Psql crashes with Segmentation fault on copy from

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: Psql crashes with Segmentation fault on copy from
Дата
Re: Psql crashes with Segmentation fault on copy from
Список pgsql-general
On 3:09 pm 05/28/08 Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>Does it really have a COPY command at the beginning? Are you really doing >\i data/usb_t_60M.sql or were you trying to
doa copy from this file?

Argh..That's it.
When I re-organized the scripts I must have taken the copy command from the top of the data file and did not put a
'copyfrom' in the calling script.

Thanks!!!

Is there a slowdown by keeping the debug RPM?
Or should I only have it when trying to troubleshoot a problem?