Re: Proposal: adding a better description in psql command about large objects

От Thibaud W.
Тема Re: Proposal: adding a better description in psql command about large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/2/22 23:46, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at 11:12:46AM +0200, Thibaud W. wrote:
>> Attached is a small patch to add a description to the meta commands
>> regarding
>> large objects.
> This seems reasonable to me.  Your patch wasn't applying for some reason,
> so I created a new one with a commit message and some small adjustments.
> What do you think?
Thanks for reading and fixing.

In fact the original tabs were missing in the first file.
In version v2, it seems interesting to keep calls to the fprintf
function for translation. I attached a new file.

Thanks.
Regards.
--
Thibaud W.