Re: restore PD_PAGE_FULL on WAL update replay

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: restore PD_PAGE_FULL on WAL update replay
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> This patch ensures that the PD_PAGE_FULL bit is restored after replaying
> a heap_update WAL record.  I think this must have been overlooked on the
> HOT patch.

Since PD_PAGE_FULL is just a hint, I think we might have deliberately
left it that way. Even if we want to fix this, we should also replay
the action of clearing the bit in heap_xlog_clean()

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee