Re: HOT + MVCC-safe cluster conflict fix

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: HOT + MVCC-safe cluster conflict fix
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

On 4/19/07, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Pavan,

Here's a little patch against CVS HEAD + NewHOT-v7.0.patch to fix the
conflict between MVCC-safe cluster and HOT.

index_getnext is modified to return all tuples in a HOT chain when
called with SnapshotAny. Cluster will insert them all as normal cold
updates.

Thanks Heikki. We might need to tweak it a bit because I think I had
made an assumption that heap_hot_fetch() should be called only on
the root tuple. Anyways, would look at it.

Thanks

--
Pavan Deolasee
EnterpriseDB     http://www.enterprisedb.com