Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 2/24/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

Pavan Deolasee: HOT ( never met him )

I am working on it with the target of 8.3. I am posting WIP patches
since couple of weeks. One of the objectives of publishing WIP
patches, even though they are not well tested (for correctness as
well as performance) is to get early feedback on the design and
code. It would really help if one or more of the community members
look at the code  so that we don't have last minute gotchas.

Thanks,
Pavan

--

EnterpriseDB     http://www.enterprisedb.com