Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2019-07-12 00:28, Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> As I noted, the only way to do that is to have the config file be in
> each
> individual repo on which you want the bot to run, rather than globally.
> That would mean committing the .github directory to the main source
> tree
> :-(

Could we instead fork the code that runs, and have that do the things we
need?

Coming from the viewpoint of "we have an app already running at the
appropriate time, it just needs to operate a bit differently".

+ Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror