Re: Predefined role pg_maintenance for VACUUM, ANALYZE, CHECKPOINT.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Predefined role pg_maintenance for VACUUM, ANALYZE, CHECKPOINT.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 11:06 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Just as a sort of general comment on this endeavor, I suspect that
> any
> attempt to lump things together that seem closely related is doomed
> backfire.

Agreed, I think that is apparent from the different opinions in this
thread.

Robert had a good idea over here though:

https://postgr.es/m/20211101165025.GS20998@tamriel.snowman.net

which gives fine-grained control without the "clutter" of extra
predefined roles.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis