Re: Logical Replication WIP

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Logical Replication WIP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/09/16 20:14, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 9/3/16 5:14 AM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>>> What are the BKI_ROWTYPE_OID assignments for?  Are they necessary
>>>>
>> Yes they are.
>
> Please explain/document why.  It does not match other catalogs, which
> either use it for relcache initialization or because they are shared
> catalogs.  (I'm not sure of the details, but this one clearly looks
> different.)

Erm, I meant yes they are just copied and I will remove them (I see how
my answer might been confusing given that you asked multiple questions,
sorry).

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Quorum commit for multiple synchronous replication.