Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function

От Tomáš Mudruňka
Тема Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thx for you answers :-)
Well... i know that i can write my own plugin and i am familiar with C so
this is not the problem, but i think that such feature should be
implemented directly in PgSQL because there are already functions for
converting to/from base 16 so why don't make this more flexible and
generalize it to any other radix? It's quite simple to do and i don't see
any reason why 16 should be there and 8, 32 or 36 shouldn't :-)

peace

--
S pozdravem
Best regards  Tomáš Mudruňka - Spoje.net / Arachne Labs

XMPP/Jabber: harvie@jabbim.cz, ICQ: 283782978