Re: Slow query on a one-tuple table

От MichaelDBA
Тема Re: Slow query on a one-tuple table
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi all,

I sometimes set autovacuum_vacuum_scale factor = 0 but only when I also
set autovacuum_vacuum_threshold to some non-zero number to force vacuums
after a certain number of rows are updated.  It takes the math out of it
by setting the threshold explicitly.

But in this case he has also set autovacuum_vacuum_threshold to only
25!  So I think you have to fix your settings by increasing one or both
accordingly.

Regards,
Michael Vitale