Re: OpenLink ODBC driver problem

От esimbo@openlinksw.co.uk (Emmon Simbo)
Тема Re: OpenLink ODBC driver problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi

Firstly, this sounds very much like you're using a different ODBC.ini
file. Can you confirm which odbc.ini file you're using. Secondly, if
you are indeed using the one provided by openlink or iodbc, then
please ensure that the environment variable has been set. There should
be an occurence of the file openlink.sh in your OpenLink Installation
directory, please run this and then retry your connection.

Regards
Emmon Simbo
Technical Services
OpenLink Software