Re: Help with sorting (ie. ORDER BY expression)

От Jonel Rienton
Тема Re: Help with sorting (ie. ORDER BY expression)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

This can be easily done with pl/pgsql, visit the documentation at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/interactive/programmer-pl.html

OT: seems like this is a questionnaire/survey application, yes?

- -----
Jonel Rienton
http://blogs.road14.com
Software Developer, *nix Advocate