Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Released!

От Tim Clarke
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Released!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 30/09/16 21:24, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> What happens if you move the pgAdmin4 runtime outside the build
> environment and run it?

I receive the message "Failed to locate pgAdmin4.py, terminating server
thread."

> Can you import Flask in a Python interpreter?

Yes, that works fine.

> Do you have multiple versions of Python and if so are you sure the
> apt-get is installing Flask into the same version that pgAdmin4 is using?

In examining that I find that I have 2.7 and 3.5.2 installed. "sudo apt
list --installed" shows both python-flask and python3-flask, probably
both installed as I flailed around trying to install pgAdmin4.

Tim Clarke

Вложения