Re: Open Source tool to deploy/promote PostgreSQL DDL

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Open Source tool to deploy/promote PostgreSQL DDL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/07/18 23:13, Hustler DBA wrote:
> Hi Community,
> A client of mine is looking for an open source tool to deploy and
> promote PostgreSQL DDL changes through database environments as part of
> SDLC. What tools (open source) does the community members use? I
> normally use scripts, but they want something open source.

I use Depesz Versioning[1] - simple concept and easy to use, and quite
sufficient for my (simple) needs.

Ray.

[1] https://www.depesz.com/2010/08/22/versioning

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: Create event triger
От: Rijo Roy
Сообщение: Extremely slow autovacuum:vacuum to prevent wraparound