Re: PostgreSQL 14 press release draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14 press release draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/22/21 12:57 PM, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> Some super quick nitpicks; feel free to ignore/apply/laugh off.

Thanks. I incorporated many of the suggestions.

Here is the press release at is stands. As we are past the deadline for
feedback, we are going to start the translation effort for the press kit.

Of course, critical changes will still be applied but this is the press
release as it stands.

Thank you for your feedback!

Jonathan

Вложения