Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2023-12-05 at 11:58 -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
> Also, I forward-declared config_generic in guc.h to eliminate the
> cast.

Looking more closely, I fixed an issue related to placeholder configs.
We can't return a handle to a placeholder, because it's not stable, so
in that case it falls back to using the name.

My apologies for the churn on this (mostly) simple patch. I think this
version is correct; I intend to commit soon.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения