Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
<adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

>> > The pgday.org domain could used to provide sub-domains to the local
>> > events , like portland.pgday.org and such
>>
>> That, however, could be a good usage for it.
>
> Either that or create a wiki page for each event.

We started doing that with conference slides:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/European_PGDay_2008
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQLConferenceWest2008

The EU PgDay format is a bit better :)

There are a couple events on the PUG site that just need to have
materials and links transferred over.

I'll pretty up the PDXPUG one and post it this weekend. I'll reformat
the pgconfwest page too.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Open Source Bridge - http://www.opensourcebridge.org

Сообщение: Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?
Сообщение: Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?