Re: Users group on a map

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Users group on a map
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>> > As Bruce mentioned, JPUG has several branches. However,
>> > the "headquarter office" is located in Tokyo(actually in my office).
>>
>> I put the rest on the map, based on the names Bruce posted.  I hope I
>> got them right!
>
> Neat!
>
> You're missing vepug (Caracas, Venezuela).  Also, there is ARPUG, which
> has several branches: Cordoba, Mendoza and Formoza (according to
> http://www.postgres-arg.org/ )

Thank you!  Added.

I couldn't find Formoza, but got the others. Do you have coordinates?
Or is the Spanish spelling different?

Anyone else - feel free to chime in if I'm missing any. I'll translate
these back to the main PUG page later.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann