archives.postgresql.org templates for PUGs

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема archives.postgresql.org templates for PUGs
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
[resending with a better subject line]

Hello!

Can the following pages be fixed to look like the other PUG pages:

http://archives.postgresql.org/spug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/atlpug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

They aren't loading properly at the moment.

Also, can we get the following linked in the navigation menu along
with SFPUG, PDXPUG and SYDPUG:

http://archives.postgresql.org/lapug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/spug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/atlpug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

If you'd like to grant me access, I'm willing to fix these myself.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House