Re: Foreign key joins revisited

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: Foreign key joins revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 25, 2021, at 22:06, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Saturday, December 25, 2021, Joel Jacobson <joel@compiler.org> wrote:
> * Would require changes to the SQL standard, i.e. SQL committee work
>
> Huh?

I mean, one could argue this is perhaps even the wrong forum to discuss this idea,
since it's a proposed change to the SQL language.
But I think it's still meaningful to discuss the idea here,
since if we can reach a consensus and work on a PoC implementation,
that would be very valuable when presenting the idea to the SQL committee.

/Joel