Ist there a chance to provide postGIS 3.x combined with postgreSQL12 or 13 as a zypper repository released for SLES15 SP1 or SP2

От Kämpf, Heiko (OWL-IT)
Тема Ist there a chance to provide postGIS 3.x combined with postgreSQL12 or 13 as a zypper repository released for SLES15 SP1 or SP2
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear postgreSQL developer Team,

we are curently supporting a couple of SLES12 SP5 Server running different application

together with postgreSQL10 or postgreSQL11 database including postGIS30 extension.

These server has to be updateted to SLES15 SP2 in the next time, so we are looking

for a valid zypper repository that can be used within our SUSE Manager environment.

As far as we have seen, there doesn’t seem to be a postGIS version available for SLES15

at the download directoy   https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/

So we would like to ask, if there is a chance to provide a postGIS 3.x extension combined

with postgreSQL12 or postgreSQL13 released for SLES15 SP1 or SLES15 SP2 in the next time?

If not, can you recommend what kind of sourcecode of postGIS extension, available at

https://postgis.net/source/ can be used running postgreSQL12 together with SLES15.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Heiko Kämpf