Re: Licensing

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Licensing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/18/21 11:39 AM, Bryan Boone wrote:
> Hello Everyone.  I have a question about licensing with PostgeSQL.
>
> I work for a small company and we design websites for customers of ours.
>   I read the license that is listed here.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/licence/
>
> However, I am still confused.

I would think:

"Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without a written
agreement is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice
and this paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all copies. "

pretty much covers it, no fee, no written agreement is needed.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com