Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/1/19 5:21 PM, Tom K wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 7:34 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     On 6/1/19 4:22 PM, Tom K wrote:
>      >
>      >

>      >
>      > Looks like this crash was far more catastrophic then I thought.
>     By the
>      > looks of things, thinking on psql02 would be my best bet.
>      >

>     The more I look at it the more I think the replication was not doing
>     what you thought it was doing. That psql02 was the primary and that
>     psql01 and psql03 where out of sync and/or defunct standbys.
>

> Now that I look at the files myself, that's the conclusion I was coming
> to myself.  Sample config:

The below would be for someone that uses and understands Patroni. That
would not be me:)

> [root@psql02 base]# cat /etc/patroni.yml
> scope: postgres
> namespace: /db/
> name: postgresql1
>
> restapi:
>      listen: 192.168.0.124:8008 <http://192.168.0.124:8008>
>      connect_address: 192.168.0.124:8008 <http://192.168.0.124:8008>

> Or perhaps when the system crashed, the filesystem check simply moved
> the folders out due to corruption.

That would leave the cluster in an inconsistent state and you would not
have been able to start the one you got going.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Сообщение: Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up