Re: Question on deploy from wheel

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Question on deploy from wheel
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

That doesn't sound unreasonable on the face of it. Please log a feature request: https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On 3 Dec 2016, at 05:54, Dan Davis <dansmood@gmail.com> wrote:

It seems to me that the module pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.wsgi should be renamed to pgadmin4/wsgi.py, for reasons that will become clear below.
How do I report that as a bug and request that it be changed?

The reason I want the change is so that pgadmin4 also works as a wheel under gunicorn, and probably Phusion Passenger as well.

I've successfully deployed pgadmin4 as a wheel in server mode as follows:

* Install the wheel in a virtual environment, it pulls in the additional requirements.
* Install gunicorn in the virtual environment.
* Within the virtual environment site-packages folder, edit config_local.py
* Run setup.py, in my case, like this:

python venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pgadmin4/setup.py

* copy pgAdmin4.wsgi to wsgi.py

* run gunicorn as follows:

gunicorn -w 4 pgadmin.wsgi

I am also interested in any other solutions you guys may suggest.

Сообщение: Re: Bug in pgAdmin 3 1.23.0a LTS
Сообщение: Re: Bug in pgAdmin 3 1.23.0a LTS