RE: [HACKERS] backend freezeing on win32 fixed (I hope ;-) )

От Horak Daniel
Тема RE: [HACKERS] backend freezeing on win32 fixed (I hope ;-) )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I made the following patch for cygipc library on trial.
> > This patch was effective for Yutaka's test case.
>
> I will try it right now, it looks interesting. It could also
> explain some
> "non-deterministic" behavior of the cygipc library.

After first few tests I can say, that the patch for cygipc looks like the
right solution of the backend-freezing problem. So we can put it into
src/win32 and mention to apply it in the README.NT in part about cygipc. I
will send it to author of the cygipc library.
        Dan