Re: [linux-lvm] RE: [ADMIN] backup/restore - another

От Murthy Kambhampaty
Тема Re: [linux-lvm] RE: [ADMIN] backup/restore - another
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
xfs_freeze is a userspace program included in the xfsprogs rpm. It does run
on Redhat 7.3 (the SGI supplied kernels and userspace for RedHat 7.3 are
somewhat dated; I'd suggest patching the 2.4.21 kernel with XFS 1.3.1
patches and upgrading the userspace programs from the SRPMS). Post to the
linux-xfs mailing list if you need further guidance (lots of people seem to
still run XFS on Redhat 7.3).