Re: How to access a table from one database to another database

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: How to access a table from one database to another database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
>Now  i am in PAO database..now i want access table 'activity' in schema 'cas' in CAS database.
>How it is posible.

>i have 2 servers access i.e local and mainserver.
>How access table from one server to another server?

Please note, these are not question that are specific to Pgadmin.
You should be asking these question of  pgsql-general@postgresql.org

The short answer is that Postgresql currently does not support inter database / server
connectivity. However, you can accomplish what you need by using the dblink utility
provided in the contrib directory of source code.