Re: Detemine name of replication schema

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Detemine name of replication schema
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,

Much obliged for the suggestion.

Here is the query to find all slony schemas.  Maybe this will be of help to others.

SELECT  nspname AS “Slony Schema”

  FROM pg_namespace nsp

  JOIN pg_proc pro ON pronamespace=nsp.oid AND proname = 'slonyversion'

 ORDER BY nspname;

From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@vale-housing.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:14 PM
To: Melvin Davidson; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [pgadmin-support] Detemine name of replication schema

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Melvin Davidson
Sent: 07 July 2006 21:12
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

I tried searching the archive for a similar question, but found none.

I am interested in knowing what query can be used to determine the name of the replication schema(s) installed.

Pgadmin is "aware" of the replication schema(s), as they are listed for each database
    eg:  <dbname>
                      Casts
                      Languages
                      Schemas
                      Replication

 So I am curious as to what function or sql query is used to obtain that information?

IOW, I am looking for a generic way to get the names of all replication schemas in a cluster.

The easiest way is to turn on SQL query logging in pgAdmin or the server and see what ends up in the logfile. I suspect (but am too tired to check right now) that it looks for schemas who's name starts with _, and contains one of the slony tables.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: Emergency - postgre is not working
Сообщение: Re: Emergency - postgre is not working