Re: Issue with postgres connectivity

От Arindam Hore
Тема Re: Issue with postgres connectivity
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
What I have seen is that, when I am trying to connect the db server from application server using ssh, the response was
veryslow. While from db server to application server it is very quick as usually.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Jasen Betts
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:24 PM
To: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Issue with postgres connectivity

On 2011-01-21, Arindam Hore <arindam.hore@in.v2solutions.com> wrote:
> We are accessing database using ip address.

try adding the IP addresses of some of the clients as seen by the
server to /etc/hosts on the server. see if that helps.

try connecting to the server locally using 'su postgres -c psql'
see if that's slow too.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This
messagecontains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addresseeyou should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: