Re: Is Synchronous Postgresql Replication Slower Than Asynchronous?

От Jerry Richards
Тема Re: Is Synchronous Postgresql Replication Slower Than Asynchronous?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter,

I noticed there are several synchronous implementations (Postgre-XC, PGCluster, pgpool, rubyrep, built-in streaming,
etc.). When you say, " you can dynamically change that right down to the transaction level...", are you referring
specificallyto one of these implementations?

By the way

Thanks,
Jerry