DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo and function-based indexes

От peter royal
Тема DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo and function-based indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
say i have an index:

create index my_index on my_Table (upper(my_field) );

it is possible to retrieve the fact that the field is upper(my_field)
via DMD.getIndexInfo() ?

With 7.4 (and the associated JDBC driver) the column name shows up as
pg_expression_1 (or something very close to that :)

... or is this something that is fixed in 8.0?

Thanks.

-pete

Вложения