Possible to add servers to pgadmin4 via CLI or config files?

От Glen Huang
Тема Possible to add servers to pgadmin4 via CLI or config files?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I’m running pgadmin in docker, and I’d like it to contain some servers by default when the container starts. Is there
anyway to add servers (ideally also preferences) via command line or some config files?

Currently I keep a copy of pgadmin4.db after I have configured pgadmin, and put that in the docker. But I worry that
thedata structure of that db file can change, and I need to reconfigure pgadmin when I upgrade to a new version.

Is copying over pgadmin4.db the right way to achieve that?

Regards,
Glen