Re: [NOVICE] Re: using LDAP for connection information lookup to doremote database connection

От Garry Chen
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Re: using LDAP for connection information lookup to doremote database connection
Дата
Re: [NOVICE] Re: using LDAP for connection information lookup to doremote database connection  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Alb,Is there a way to give a username and passwd at the connection time? Another word, not to set the username in
gp_server.conffile.  Because psql just used my OS login id as username When I remove the username from pg_server.conf
file.

Garry

On 9/19/17, 11:35 AM, "pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Garry Chen" <pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org on