Re: iPad and Pg revisited...

От Jerry LeVan
Тема Re: iPad and Pg revisited...
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Trapped in Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field

On Jan 25, 2011, at 8:21 AM, John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2011, at 3:25 PM, Jerry LeVan wrote:
>
>> I assume that if I were to jump to Pg 9.x.x that phpPgAdmim would die, yes?
>
> I have not tried it, but my guess is it will work. I don't recall seeing that there were any major protocol changes
forversion 9, so I suspect whatever libpq version is linked to PHP should work just fine with Postgres 9.

You are correct :)

I upgraded three of my Mac systems to 9.0.2 from 8.4.4. All went smoothly
except that one of my gui apps quit displaying selection results...

It turns out that the status I was checking now returns 'SELECT <rowcnt>'
instead of just 'SELECT'.

It took more than a few minutes to find and fix the problem.

Jerry

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: New index structure with Open MP
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Adding more space, and a vacuum question.