Re: PostgreSQL OR performance

От Helio Campos Mello de Andrade
Тема Re: PostgreSQL OR performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
As far as i know if you created the indexes properly and postgres sees that it will give some improvement he will use those.
 - Look at the page of index creation that we may be forgeting some thing.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/indexes.html

I have to go to the hospital know. Tomorrow i will take a look at the manual and try to understand all the necessary for the postgresql use an index.

Regards