Re: Sync scan & regression tests

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Sync scan & regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19/09/2023 01:57, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2023-09-18 13:49:24 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> d) Copy fewer rows to the table in the test. If we copy only 6 rows, for
>> example, the table will have only two pages, regardless of shared_buffers.
>>
>> I'm leaning towards d). The whole test is a little fragile, it will also
>> fail with a non-default block size, for example. But c) seems like a simple
>> fix and wouldn't look too out of place in the test.
>
> Hm, what do you mean with the last sentence? Oh, is the test you're
> referencing the relation-extension logic?

Sorry, I said "c) seems like a simple fix ...", but I meant "d) seems
like a simple fix ..."

I meant the attached.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Вложения

От: Ryoga Yoshida
Сообщение: Fix bug in VACUUM and ANALYZE docs
От: bt23nguyent
Сообщение: Re: Improve the log message output of basic_archive when basic_archive.archive_directory parameter is not set