Re: how to disable all pkey/fkey constraints globally

От
Тема Re: how to disable all pkey/fkey constraints globally
Дата
Список pgsql-general

If you know constraint name and schema, then I don't see how you could possibly make it any simpler than the way I
alreadysuggested:

> >> Look into table pg_constraint and function pg_get_constraintdef.

Of course, since this involves the use of a system catalogue, this is neither portable nor very reliable in the long
run.You can also get all the information about foreign key constraints from information_schema tables, but that is more
complicated.You'll need to join table_constraints, referential_constraints and key_column_usage, probably more than
once.